We are looking for passionate and driven individuals to join the instructor team. The instructor role is very important and has many facets. As such we need someone not only qualified and experienced but also friendly, adaptable and reliable.
You will be joining a great family and we all look after each other whilst having the best time.
If you are an enthusiastic, personable instructor with a minimum of CWI (CWA) or RCI (SPA), or ideally CWDI (CWLA) along with experience at delivering NICAS then we’d love to hear from you!
- To learn and deliver our range of climbing courses to a high standard.
- To run fun and engaging sessions for children as young as 5 years old.
- To provide exceptional customer service to all visitors of the wall.
- To provide a welcoming and safe environment for all visitors.
- Must have a flexible work schedule and be able to work evenings/weekends.
- To ensure the daily cleaning and safety checks of all areas of the wall are carried out according to recommended guidelines.
- Cleaning, general housekeeping and dish washing when required.
- Greeting climbers and checking them in.
CLOSING DATE: Ongoing
Start Date: Immediate
Further detail and application form HERE