Our team at The Boardroom is looking for a passionate and driven individuals to join the instructor team. The instructor role is very important and has many facets. As such we need someone not only qualified and experienced but also friendly, adaptable and reliable.
You will be joining a great family and we all look after each other whilst having the best time.
If you are an enthusiastic, personable instructor with a minimum of CWA/RCI/CWI or SPA, or ideally CWLA/CWDI/Foundation coach along with experience at delivering NICAS then we’d love to hear from you!
- To learn and deliver our range of climbing courses to a high standard.
- To run fun and engaging sessions for children as young as 5 years old.
- To provide exceptional customer service to all visitors of the wall.
- To provide a welcoming and safe environment for all visitors.
- Must have a flexible work schedule and be able to work evenings/weekends.
- To ensure the daily cleaning and safety checks of all areas of the wall are carried out according to recommended guidelines.
- Cleaning, general housekeeping and dish washing when required.
- Greeting climbers and checking them in.
CLOSING DATE: 26/4/21 (Interviews week starting 3/5/21)
Start Date: 17th May (induction day the week before)
Further detail and application form HERE