We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual with high levels of customer service. As the first point of contact with customers this role is very important and has many facets. As such we need someone friendly, adaptable and reliable.
You will be joining a great family and we all look after each other whilst having the best time.
If you have some retail experience, have worked in hospitality or any other customer service role and would like to work with a group of passionate and awesome individuals then we would like to hear from you.
- To provide exceptional customer service to all visitors of the wall.
- To provide a welcoming and safe environment for all visitors.
- Must have a flexible work schedule and be able to work early morning shifts: Sunday 8am-2pm, Monday 6:15am-2:15pm Tuesday 6:15am -2:15pm as a minimum.
- Be responsible for opening in the morning and if on a late closing down reception.
- To deal with customer enquiries both face to face, over the telephone and via email.
- Efficiently and effectively operate the tills, computerised booking system and all other POS systems.
- To ensure the daily cleaning and safety checks of all areas of the wall are carried out according to recommended guidelines.
- Making coffee and tea and assisting kitchen staff in the smooth operation of the cafe.
- Cleaning, general housekeeping and dishwashing when required.
- Greeting climbers and checking them in.
- Making hot drinks including cappuccinos, lattes etc.
- Taking food orders and preparing some food orders.
- Creating invoices and emailing them out.
CLOSING DATE: 17/11/22
Start Date: Immediate
Please email CV and covering letter to email@example.com