1. If you book by telephone, on the website, or by email, you will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions and the general information pages contained on our website.
2. To confirm your booking full payment must be made. In the case of birthday parties additional children cannot be added on the day as we may not have the extra staff available. Payment can be made by telephone, online or in person at the centre with credit or debit card, cheque or cash. Cheques should be made payable to The Boardroom Climbing Ltd.
3. We reserve the right to refuse any booking. Bookings are not transferable to another party.
4. A minimum number of attendees per session is set. This varies depending on the activity you book. Please contact the centre for details. Customers should confirm the number of attendees on booking. We can sometimes change bookings but this depends on availability and will not be available closer than 2 weeks before the scheduled activity.
5. The Boardroom Climbing Ltd will provide confirmation of online bookings via e-mail. In the unlikely event that the requirements cannot be met after booking, the centre will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements.
6. The Manager reserves the right cancel a booking for reasons that are out of our control (e.g. adverse weather conditions for an outdoor activity).
7. Cancellations must be received in writing at least 30 days in advance in the case of a birthday party and 14 days for other activities. There will be an admin fee of £15 for birthday parties and £5 per person for other bookings. If an activity needs to be rearranged due to ill health a doctor’s certificate must be produced and a full refund, less an administrative fee of £15 for birthday parties and £5 per person for other bookings will be given.
8. In the case of birthday parties any setting up or taking down of equipment must be accommodated within the agreed party time slot booked.
9. For birthday parties parents / guardians must inform the centre of any children attending with food allergies at the point of booking or up to 7 days in advance of the party.
10. For all sessions please turn up 15 minutes before. If you turn up to a group session more than 10 minutes late, you may not be allowed on the session.
11. You must wear suitable clothing for the activity.
12. Everyone who is climbing must have filled in a registration form, or if under 18 signed by a parent or guardian.