Who does this policy apply to?
In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- What information we may collect about you
- How we will use information we collect about you
- When we will use your details to contact you
- Whether we will disclose your details to anyone else
- Your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us
Why we have this policy:
- To abide by current legislation
- To protect customer data
- To use data with the best intentions
The Boardroom Climbing Ltd is committed to ensuring any data provided by you the user is used only in such a way as you would like and will be fully compliant with all legal requirements relating to such issues.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
1. What information will The Boardroom Climbing Ltd collect about me?
When you fill in a registration form or partake in an activity at The Boardroom Climbing Ltd we ask for personal information about you. This will of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number and date of birth.
By entering these details, you enable us to provide you with the services you have requested. These details are stored to ensure we provide the right service to you.
Please note that it is not our policy to pass your information to any 3rd party unconnected to The Boardroom Climbing Ltd.
2. How will the information I give be used by The Boardroom Climbing Ltd?
We will use your information for 4 purposes:
- for administration purposes for example to make sure children of the same age are on a course.
- to contact you about a booking or your membership.
- to contact you about a submission you have made to the websites.
- to analyse and improve the services offered by The Boardroom Climbing Ltd.
3. When will The Boardroom Climbing Ltd contact me?
We may contact you with regard to events happening at the boardroom for example competitions. We may also contact you with further information in relation to any areas you have expressed an interest in or where you have opted to receive further correspondence.
4. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
We may contact you in relation to offers within The Boardroom Climbing Ltd but we do not give your details to any 3rd party.
5. How long will The Boardroom Climbing Ltd keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems indefinitely for administration purposes.
6. Online booking.
We use the information we collect about you to process orders, deal with any enquiry or request and/or to send you information about our products and offers from time to time.
Your credit card details are taken through a secure server for processing by your card provider, our card processor and our bank. Please see our terms and conditions for details on booking.
From time to time your personal information may be processed by systems which are located outside the United Kingdom. Where this happens, we will ensure that your information will be kept secure and your privacy rights remain protected consistent with the Data Protection Act 1998.
7. Can I find out what personal information The Boardroom Climbing Ltd holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information The Boardroom Climbing Ltd holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We require you to prove your identity.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.